Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Year of No Yelling Day 29 Featuring Questions

My kids are really great kids. They are creative, intelligent, funny and endlessly entertaining. They all love to learn and want to experience life to the fullest. I am so grateful for them and the joy they bring me.

I had a short tempter today. I don't think I yelled, but sometimes I am confused as to what counts as yelling. I did raise my voice, but that was to talk over loud commotion, not in anger. I did lose my temper a few times, but instead of yelling I threw a small tantrum, does that count?

Sometimes in my mind I conjure up mother who never raises her voice above a certain decibel and has perfect self control. She is always acts warmly and considered the lesson that needs taught over the incessant situation. Sometimes I wasn't to be that mother, and other times I question soberness of that women - is she chronically on pot?

Does living a life with no yelling equal a life without passion?


No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.