Friday, May 09, 2008

When I Feel I'm About To Faint I Eat a Cube of Cheese

Happy Birthday Kara!! For some reason, I thought yesterday was friday. Sorry I sent you the card a day early.

Me thinking yesterday was Friday also caused all sorts of problems at work. I had to fix them all today, the real Friday. Not fun. Luckily, I caught on that it was LOSTrsday. LOST was amazing.

I also went jogging with my new pedometer! I had to start jogging in preparation for the WOMEN challenge, which starts Sunday. The pedometer was great in one regards, but not so great in the fact that it told me my jogging route was, in fact, 1/2 a mile. This whole time I thought is was a whole mile. Whoops.

I am still not losing weight. I think the solution might be 30 minutes of Tao-Bo in the morning, ride my bike to and from work, go jogging a whole mile at night, followed by 30 minutes of Yoga. Oh, wait, can't do that, because I have a life. Crap. Maybe if I can somehow do this and combine it with the Devil Wears Prada diet, I will finally lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.