Friday, May 02, 2008

"I Wanted To Be A Jedi"

Yesterday was a very busy day at work. Highly successful, and very busy.

Kudos to Drek's cousin for mentioning SurfTheChannel.com. I have discovered that this site has all episodes of Pushing Daises. (as well as a million other shows) Glee!! Drek and I watched the pilot (Pie-lette!!) and then next episode. Ah, so much explained when you actually see the episodes you couldn't see on ABC.com. I have decided I am even more in love with this show. We watched an episode and walked away feeling happy and uplifted. We watched the new LOST and I was sad for the rest of the night. I just don't think she's coming back. I think she wondered into the forest and is gone forever. So depressing.

"I was first named Ultimate Sword Master at the Southern Area Regional Volunteer Infantry Reenactment Regiment."
"I wanted to be a Jedi."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.