Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Mole

Yesterday Drek and I took a trip to the library. When we walked in, my phone rang. I quickly backed out of the library and answered the phone. It was Krisface. She had some very exciting news to tell me:

THE MOLE IS BACK!! PREMIERING JUNE 2!! I AM SO EXCITED!! THE MOLE! THE MOLE!!!

The Mole was my favorite reality show (indeed, that and 1 season of The Biggest Loser were the only reality shows I followed). My mother and I watched the episodes religiously. We bet smoothies on who the mole was. I guessed it every time, except the last, when the mole was super-super sneaky.

Last year I was thinking about this show and wrote an email to ABC saying they should bring that show back, and they should put me on it. I guess they read my email!! Alas, I am not on the show, but that is OK, I am married now and don't want to leave my husband for long periods of time anyway. I shall live the experience vicariously through my TV (or, Internet since we don't get any channels) because that is what TV is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.