Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!

Drek and I celebrated by getting free stuff at Bajio (including two piñatas!). Tonight we are going to drink Margaritas in my new Margarita glasses and whack said piñatas. Come one, come all.

You should celebrate by updating your blog. Yes, YOU. My igoogle is very sad. No one has updated in a while. NO ONE. Icluding you, husband. How am I supposed to know what's going on in your life if you don't update? Yeash, do you think I'm married to you or something?

(later)

Pictures!!


I made some yummy home made Margaritas (no alchohol, no mix). They turned out great!!
We had our small but colorful decorations
and of course the piñatas.

It was a very small party, but we had fun. Xirax and Aaron and I drove to Macey's to buy candy to stuff inside our little furry friends. Later, we rigged our own whacking systerm. Yes, that is a USB cable instead of a rope, yes that stick is a broom, yes that bat is a mop, and yes, those blindfold are ties.


Xirax vs Bird


Aaron in the hanging of the Bull

Drek vs Decapitated Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.