Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Number Four, Do We Really Need It?

Bells is fine. We let her go Saturday morning. She seems to be doing well. So do her babies.

Kris stopped by with baby Toby Friday night. It was nice. I am very much looking forward to her moving here. We shall play Nurtz.

Saturday morning Drek and I drove up to Park City. We had a wonderful time up at the condo. I spent a lot of time with my most adorable niece. It was so much fun to walk around with her, carry her around and entertain her in the car. She is so smart and so so cute.

Drek and I and my sister and her husband went shopping for food to eat for the short time we were there. Not only was it fun to hang out with them, but it was very exciting because this is the first year we have done the shopping.

We played a few games and went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. There was a host there that would sing to you if it was your birthday. He sang to you in Italian, and his voice was AMAZING!! We conversation ensued on his duties, and if he was just hired because he could sing. While we were there the chef came out to give a toast, and gave every table a free desert (quite the brilliant marketing strategy if you think about it). Our table got the 3 berry Tiramisu, which was good. Not brilliant, like I thought it would be, but good.

That night we had root-beer floats (a condo tradition) and watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium; Which I loved.

We slept on a pull-out-couch (Oh I missed my Tempur-Pedic bed). In the morning we had a brunch with some cousins. We left early in the brunch, I was tired of socializing.

On the way to and from Park City I made Drek listen to the musical The Scarlet Pimpernel and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. He really likes The Scarlet Pimpernel. I am thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.