Friday, November 04, 2016

Sugar Detox Day 4

I had more energy today. Not a lot more, I was still tired, but it was better.

I've realized that if I'm to give up sugar, convenience is no longer an option. I can't buy any food that is pre-anything, basically. There are exceptions, but almost everything processed has sugar. I can't risk buying anything from a restaurant or fast-food place either because I can't trust that they don't have sugar. All my meals, all my snacks, must be made from scratch.

To be fair, 90% of my food already is made from scratch, but the option to eat out has always been there, and there is nothing like taking away a choice to make me REALLY want that choice!

My friend texted me this morning and said she is dropping out.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this is a huge reason why I don't get dropping sugar. If it complicates your life even more, why bother? I'm always grateful for convenience foods when I'm too sick to stand up. God bless Uncrustables and noodle soup.

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.