Thursday, November 03, 2016

Sugar Detox Day 3

I made some delicious pumpkin pie with a pecan crust. I sweetened it with maple syrup and it was a delicious treat.  I'm a big believer that just because you can't have sugar, doesn't mean you can't have cookies, pies and treats, you just have to adjust the ingredients a little bit!

Today I was so tired all day. According to to my Whole 30 book, I'm not supposed to feel this tired until day 6, so either I've breezed over a few days (hooray!) or I'm WAY worse off then predicted (noooo!).

My theory is that my body is switching from using sugar for energy, to using fat for energy and it's taking a while to make that switch. That is what I am telling myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.