Monday, March 31, 2008

Entertainment and for Posterity

You need humor to get you through blizzards in the end of March. Stupid Snow. No one likes you.
These made me die laughing:


And This

Also, I thought I should mention this since Krisface just ended her blog.
The problem with keeping you journal as a blog, is that in the event of a cataclysmic disaster, in which the Internet dies, you just lost the record of your life. However, turning your blog into a printable journal takes HOURS!! My brilliant husband has come up with the answer to this. He wrote a website where you simply enter your Blog address, and it will instantly change it into a printable version, comments and all. He is so crazy smart.
http://stormhorse.com/blogger.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.