Saturday, March 29, 2008

March BAMC: Good Omens


The Mach BAMC was "Craft", because March is craft month, or something.
I read the above book, because of Craftiness.
It was a very good book. It was well written, hilarious, and had a very pro-environment message. My favorite characters were WAR and FAMINE. I liked WAR because I want to be just like her (ironic for a pacifist, no?) and I loved FAMINE because he was so freakin’ funny. There were many times I had to put the book down because I was laughing so hard.
Anyway, the book is about the end of the world, or how the world is supposed to end. An Angel and a Demon, who are friends, do not want the world to end, and use their craftiness to prevent the apocalypse. There is a witch, a decent of Angus Nutter, who tries to teach her craft of witch-ness, to Newt, who is a witch-hunter, and learned his craft from the man running the Witchfinder's army, for both the Angel and the Demon. There is also about Adam, an 11 year old boy, who is also the antichrist, but doesn't want the world to end either. He is very crafty too.
Anyway, I highly recommend the book, and for being a Neil Gaimen book it is astonishingly clean, although there are a few bad words, both British and American.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.