Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Megan!!

Saturday I took a long lunch to go to my niece's 1st birthday party. The party was supposed to be outside in a park, but it was so windy that we moved it back to my sister's apartment. My sister had decorated two cakes for the occasion, one for the guests
and one for Megan!
At first, Megan wasn't sure about the cake,
but then she got into it.
Presents!

Drek and I got her two books (she loves babies, so one book was a color book with pictures of babies, and the other book was a counting book) and the movie The Phantom of the Opera.
Megan loves this movie, so it was a good opportunity to give a gift she would like, my sister would like, and I could add a little culture to my niece.
The party was a blast!! I hope Megan had as much fun as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.