Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Minced! I did!

As much as I love new recipes, I am not a fan of cookbooks. I get most (most meaning all) my recipes online. It's easier to look up, easier to store, easier to share and also, no dead trees. Hooray!

And then you get the added perk of the recipes not being edited. Like this little gem I came across today;

  1. Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl and ricotta cheese, basil and salt. Stir in mushroom mixture. If this ends up being a little too runny for stuffing your manicotti, you can use regular parmesan cheese like you.
Um. I think I was just called a Parmesan cheese. Should I be insulted? I do love Parmesan. Maybe it was a compliment.

You big Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.