Monday, April 26, 2010

Ohana Means Family, Family Means Nobody Gets Left Behind

I went to bed early last night, got up early this morning, and went running. Sometimes, I am just so proud of myself.

I did a 5K this morning. It was good run. The best was at the end, after I had finished, I walked home for my cool-down. As I approached the house, in the window I saw Drek, all dressed for work (he had to leave in a few minutes), holding Ash, still dressed in her pajamas (I love babies in foot-y pajamas. They are so adorable) and even Acouchi. They were looking out the window, smiling and waving (Okay, Acouchi wasn't waving, but she was still watching!), waiting for me to come home!

Awwww. I love my little family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.