Monday, October 13, 2008

Saboteur III

Saboteur III was a huge success! At least by my standards anyway. Only two flas ion the whole game: 1) It was so cold. If we ever do Saboteurs past September, they need to be indoors. 2) The lasy questions on the quiz was not a good question. If you were first to take the quiz you would have no idea.
Other than that, it was amazing!! As hosts, we spent Saturday afternoon gathering supplies, testing games and working on last minute details. We packed up the cars and drove down to the park just in time! All pictures and deatils are posted on the Saboteur website, I'm not going to re-post them here.
The weather held put, it didn't starts to snow until we were done. It was a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.