Friday, October 10, 2008

I Don't Really Think That Saying Was Created To Warn Cats

Today I did not have to go into work until 12:30. Rarely do I ever go to work this late. Drek and I decided to take full advantage of the situation. I woke up this morning a little before 8am, just like I always do. Instead of going running right away, I curled up in bed and read my book. I finished my book. It was good. Only after I finished did I go running. I came home, showered, ate breakfast, read scriptures with Drek, and then instead of going to work, we got back into bed and watched two episodes of House. It was wonderful. I love snuggling with my husband. I love being in bed, and I love House. Also, during this, I was IMing Rissy. We were in crisis mode because Saboteur III is tomorrow, and a player cancelled last night. During the IMing frenzie, I got an email from Nick saying he would play. Bless that kid.

Best Morning Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.