Monday, October 27, 2008

Have You Ever Heard of Autocannibalism? She Actually Ate Herself

In case I haven't made this clear enough, I adore he fact that Kara has moved here. I really hope she is happy, because I am thrilled.

Saturday Krisling, Kara and I went to dinner. We met at the movie theater and decided on the closest sushi restaurant, but after walking in to the place we decided it didn't mesh with our...style. So we went to the next closest sushi place. It was fantastic!! We ate right up at the bar and this small, old Japanese guy made our sushi just for us. It was SO GOOD!! It was fantastic, but at the end of the deliciousness, I was still hungry. It was a problem that could only be solved by a cookie store. NOM!! We went back to the movie theater and watched a movie. The movie was freakin hilarious.

Today after work us "K's" got together for a "knitting class". Kara taught me how to read my stitches. This will save me lots of time and take a lot of the guess work out my blanket. We had a great time.

My wonderful husband invented a card game. Last week Rissy and Ismael came over to test the game. I was shocked out of my socks. The game needs tweaking, but, let's face it, my husband is a genius.

Kara, Drek and I played the game with few modifications. The game is so much fun to play!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Tomorrow I am off to California!! See you all in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.