Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Work the Whole Day Through, Work is What I Like to Do.

Work got very scary over the weekend, but everything worked out. Thank goodness for Cherie.

Today I have been trying to arrange my business trip. My boss is flying me out to California to attend two different classes that are supposed to make me a better salesperson. I have spent most of the trying to talk to cooperate, who is in charge of the seminars, and the only people who know what is going. Alas, there was an earthquake in Southern California today and cooperate is in chaos. Every time I call I am answered: Oh. I'm not sure. There was an earthquake here today, you know. I survived an earthquake. An EARTHQUAKE, you know.
Yeah. I know. A 5.3. I shake my head in sadness.

I got the information I needed anyway. I finally got as hold of the women in charge of the seminars. She is not in California, and was getting the same responces I was but she was better at saying "suck it up, people" than I was.

I arrive in California at 9:30am on August 10th; a Sunday. I'm staying at crazy expensive Hotel. Class starts that same day at noon and doesn't get out until 9pm. The next day, class ends at 1pm. I change cities and go to even more crazy expensive Hotel.
On Aug 12, class starts at 8:00am and ends at 5pm, same for Aug 13. On Aug 13 My plane leaves at 7:15pm.

I am looking forward to this a lot. Not only is it an adventure, but Bonnie says she'll bring the kids up to visit so I get to see my babies!! Hooray!!! Even if it is only for an hour or so, I can't wait to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.