Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Winter is Over, Why is There Still Snow?

Once again, I have become fat. I am getting to the point where people see you for the first time since you've been married, and they feel sorry for the husband. It is not unusual to put on weight after you are married, but I cannot stand this. This is a big problem, because there is still snow outside. You see, when wanting to lose weight, you have three options:
1) Exercise like crazy and no diet. This brings happiness because you can eat whatever you want, and more happiness because working out releases endorphins.
Alas, this is not an option because I cannot exercise. I can't afford a gym membership and it is too cold to do anything outside.
2) Exercise and diet. This brings happiness because when you make it through a day successfully dieting, you are very happy with yourself. And exercising releases endorphins
Alas, I cannot do this either, because I cannot exercise.
3) Just diet. This is not so fun, because you are only happy when you have the energy to be, and when you are not thinking about food.
And this is the only one I can do, thus, the one I started Monday. However, i found a diet that gives me quite a lot of energy, I does not make me obsessed with food. I am very impressed with this diet. I do not know if it works,because my scale broke, but I can pretend it is working. I am doing very well, and will continue to do this well until Friday or Saturday, when I plan to change diets and hope that it is warmer outside.
And this is the only one I can do, thus, the one I started monday. I am doing very well, and will continue to do this well until Friday or Saturday, when I plan to change diets and hope that it is warmer outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.