Thursday, February 07, 2008

I have been so productive. In the last few days I have done the following:
I talked to the landlords about carpet choices and painting. I set up the appointment with the carpet guy to have the carpet done. I finally got the "Preach My Gospel" book we're supposed to have because we are taking a "Preach My Gospel" Sunday School class. I set up visiting teaching for Sunday. I went shopping for my little Preemie nephew (Kris, I need a mailing address). I went Valentine's day shopping. I went to an enrichment night for the ward and was social. I did laundry. I cleaned my house. I cleaned my mother's house (a little). I helped set up for my sister's birthday party (which was a blast and I have never had a better cheesecake). I worked out credit-card confusion with my new bed. I watched Fight Club for the first time. I set up the Baby shower for this girl...oh dear. I am not going into that story right now. Let's just say how I got put in charge of this shower I will never know, as I don't even know this girl. This will be a very long ordeal.

Now, I want to be warm and eat chocolate. I am so sick of the cold. I am so sick of the snow. I just want to be warm! Why am I still in this stupid state?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.