Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fish Are Our Friends, Not Food

Yesterday Krisling and I volunteered at the aquarium for Disney's Give a Day, Get a Day program. We had a blast. The volunteering part was cleaning our paint brushes, folding pamphlets (pamphlets that said what fish you should not eat, which fish are ok, and which fish is fine to eat as far as stopping over-fishing goes. Do YOU know if the fish you are eating will be extinct in three years?) and cut up cardboard for birds. It doesn't sound fun, but it was SO MUCH FUN! Afterwards we got behind-the-scenes tour of the aquarium and then got to wander around the aquarium. Krisling and I pet the stingrays and starfish and got shocked by an electric eel! And the two tickets to Disneyland don't hurt either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.