Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Can Settle for Less in Ordinary Life, or Do You Feel Like You Were Meant for Something Better?

Oh, look! Internets!

Drek and I went on a trip. We had a lot of fun. We saved planet. And by saved the planet, I mean negated our carbon footprint, for a few days anyway. We planted thirty trees and lots and lots of shrubs. Picking them all out took around four hours, digging holes and planting them all took around six hours.

We also played lots of games, ate the most delicious food, and went to see Star Trek. All of these things were highly enjoyable. I highly recommend the Star Trek movie. In fact, I recommend it over Wolverine. And that is saying something.

It was a wonderful trip. I did not take any pictures. I am done blogging now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.