Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Was a Junior Chipmunk, uh, And I Had to be Versed in All the Woodland Creatures

Today was Enoch's Eagle Scout Project. Scout activities are always an adventure for me. This was no exception. The project was to lay sod for a...school? for handicapped children? It had something to do with the United Way. Anyway, the problem was the their pavilion was surrounded by dead grass, and was very uneven, constantly tripping the poor handicapped kids. Thus, Enoch steps in to save the day. I was in charge of pictures. Here are some:
Before:

After:

And here are some guys working:





There were a lot more people working. I have pictures of them, but see no reason to post pictures of people I do not know and might potentially get mad that I put their picture on the internets.

Anyway; Yay! Didn't we do such a great job!

Scout activities are always an adventure for me. This was no exception. I hope this baby is a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.