Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It is No Concern of Mine Whether Your Family Has...What Was It Again?

Sunday night Drek made dinner. He made Tempura. It was the most amazing stuff I have ever had!! We had carrots, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, shrimp and even bananas for dessert! He is such a great cook.

Yesterday I made Shrimp Scampi. Did you know Hulu has cooking shows? It does. I watched a few Rachel Ray dinners and that's how I made the dinner.

I've been learning how to bake recently. I've made (from scratch) Dinner rolls, bread sticks, hamburger and hot dog buns, cinnamon rolls, orange rolls and last night I made apple cinnamon oat bread. I think I'm getting the hang of this baking thing. Thank goodness Krisling gave me that bread maker for Christmas or I never would have had the courage!! So far, I think the Orange rolls and the hamburger buns turned out the best. One was super healthy; no sugar, only fresh ground whole wheat (that I ground myself) and the other one was slightly less healthy; sugar, butter, white flour, but fresh orange juice that I juiced from an orange myself!

Tonight I am making Chili Rellenos. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.