Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Everything's Cool as Long as I’m Getting Thinner

So glad February is over. What a horrid month.

March was looking better; Drek and I are out of the old apartment and enjoying our new one. We are slowly unpacking and settling in.

My dad was released from the hospital yesterday, but was rushed to the ER again today. Not good.

Hating work. Seriously, if this keeps up I'm taking my chances with the economy. I am not going to keep dealing with this stuff.

I'm not getting thinner, BTW. Quite the opposite. It is scary. My newest idea is to have a small "Biggest Loser" competition. But not right now. Right now I have more urgent issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.