Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Marrage and timing

Let it be known that I love my family with my whole heart. That said, I think we do weddings all wrong. I was startled to find this e-mail in my inbox:

On Saturday 6 May 2006 at 2:00 PM Lorita and I will get married in News Braunfels, Texas.

I am accepting e-mails and phone calls for comments.

Poopah

What?????? Now, this would not be such a big deal, if my uncle had not done the EXACT SAME THING three years ago. GAH!!!! Yeah, so, a little warning would be nice.

The other thing I find interesting is in my family, you either get married to the right person the first time, or the third time. Second time people are BAD NEWS!!!!

That is all.

P.S. Poopah is my Grandpa. Just BTW

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 AM

    That's not always right. Nannie was a second marrage.

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.