Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Billy the Kid, Butch Cassidy and. . .

This weekend I went up out of town to have a miniture family gethering and so many stories happened I'm at a loss as to wich one to blog. Hmmmmm. . .

Poopah and my new Grandma Poomah (whom I adore) wanted to go on a 45 minute tour in very cold weather. My sister and brother-in-law decised this would not be fun. Therefore, we wandered around downtown and found a perfect bandit hide-out, Perfect name and everything. We decided to set up our headquarters there. We committed and solved many murders before called back to the rest of the family.

"Poisen Creek Mercantile" is a building with furniture stores inside. Because it was memorial day, the building was open, but the stores were closed. So we sat down in the middle of the heated, lighted hallway and played CLUE. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.