Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today was. . . exciting. 5 years ago I banned myself from reading beauty magazines. Today I spent three hours pouring through aforementioned magazines. My extreame thinking kicked in and I ended up in front the mirror, cutting five inches off the front of my hair. I then dyed it a color I was not intending to. GAH! I now resemble a moose.

On the bright side, I had my traditional annual child scoop of Jamoca almond fugde ice cream today. I also ate British Chocolate. Yummy. Bad self bad! no eating until you lose twenty pounds, or your hair can at least pass as pleasent. Gah

Also, I am extreamly angry at someone. Furiously angry. This is new to me. I'm not sure how to handle it. GAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Talk to the person and try to work it out. Unless that won't work in this situation...sometimes it doesn't.

    Also, way to be daring! I wanna see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 PM

    You don't need to lose 20 lbs. You are gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that because I'm dating you and should, I've felt that way since I first met you. I'm the one who needs to lose some, but I'm not beating myself up over it. I repeat, you are gorgeous, don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.