Only the facts:
1) I arrive home at 2am and crawl into bed. Kris is already asleep
2) I sleep very heavily for about 2 1/2 hours
3) Something is very VERY wrong with my bed. The next thing I am aware of is that I'm on my knees huddled on the floor by Kris's bed.
4) My next thought is: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
5) My next thought is: Curses!!!! I haven't had a night terror in two months! Why? Why?!
6) Kris asks me if I am ok. I mumble yes
7) Kris informs me she is bleeding a lot and asks if I will help her
8) I follow her into the bathroom and somehow come to understand my sudden movement made Acouchi (who was sleeping on Kris's pillow) Launch out the door, using Kris's face as the launch pad and her chin is now bleeding like a mo fo.
9) I stumble back to bed and spend the next two hours in dozing in and out.
10) I wake up and take Kris to the hospital because she is still bleeding and I have only just realized what the heck happened.
11) The doctor is freaking hilarious
12) Kris needs no stitches, but does need antibiotics
13) The lady at the computer was a) really really slow b) computer challenged and c) Very very hard not to laugh at.
15) The day continues. Happy Birthday Nate!!!!
16) I freaking have another night terror. That's two in a 12 hour period (that's a personal record) only this time I have it in front of Prattman and Nateizzle. GAH!!!!!! I am so sorry guys, I can't even tell you how sorry I am.
17) Kris, to you I also am so sorry. Oh babe, I am so sorry.