Friday, July 30, 2010

Put Your Shoulder To The Wheel, Push Along. Do Your Duty With A Heart Full Of Song

When the missionaries came over for dinner last week they gave us short but sweet lesson on the importance of treating the book Preach My Gospel like scripture by studying it, pondering it etc. Ever since then y wonderful husband has gotten up early, taken the babies out to the living room and read PMG along with his scriptures. He even got out his old mission journal. Yesterday he got back from a priesthood meeting and said we need to be more diligent about family prayer and scripture study.

My husband is the best husband in the whole wide world. I'm so glad I have such an awesome husband who is so great about these kinds of things. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father of m y kids. He makes me strive to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.