Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Have Been Called Forth to the Summit of Mt. Wannahockaloogie to Join With Us in the Fraternal Bonds of Tankhood!

I made myself a to-do list of things to do in this area while I am still living in this State. A "Bucket List" if you will. It includes restaurants in which to dine, caves to explore, lakes to swim, and even a volcano to climb.

The waterfalls and two caves were on that list. I am way ahead of schedule.

Monday night we climbed the volcano. I have never climbed a volcano before!

It was a beautiful day for a hike;
And we passed and Elk farm;

Some of the sights on the hike;










The view from the top;

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.