Saturday, February 07, 2009

Why Pie Is Not The Answer

We saw the townhouse. I love it! It's very bright and well put-together. We like both the townhouse and the bunker, we applied for both and we'll be happy with either.

I finished reading the book I was reading: Such A Pretty Fat by Jan Lancaster. It was hilarious. I was dying with laughter. The book is a memoir about this women trying to lose weight. It's a book not about being crazy skinny so you'll be accepted into society, nor is the book about hating yourself, the book is about loving yourself no mater what and that includes loving yourself enough to make you healthy. Not skinny, healthy. I liked it. I can't recommend it though, Jen has a dirty mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.