Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'll Really Be Using Amazon From Now On

Continuation:

Last e-bay mess resolved, except I still don't have Toby's present. So I ordered it again, from another seller. I ashamed to say it was off of e-bay. It was "buy it now" deal, so I bought it then. I pay, and get an email the next day saying the item is back ordered, and they won't be mailing it to me anytime soon. In the end, they wrote another email saying the product wasn't coming in, please pick another item from our selection. Grrrrrrr.

Never fear! I then ordered the product on Amazon! I am so hopeful! I am full of hope! Hopefully Toby will get his birthday present before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.