Friday, January 23, 2009

So. Very. Sick. I despise being sick. This sickness does not appear to be going away. I woke up sick on Monday, and I have improved by...um...say 15% since then. I stayed in bed all day Monday, well, no. I went to Rissy's house on Monday to have a LOST marathon, but got too tired three episodes in and then went home and spent all day in bed. I spent all day in bed on Tuesday. I spent most of the day in bed on Wednesday, but come on, it was the season premiere of LOST and we don't get TV, so what did you expect me to do? It was amazing, by the way. Thursday I spent the first half of the day in bed, then I went to work. Today will be the same thing. So sick of being sick.

Mostly, the annoying part is the stuffy nose. It's no fun when you can't breathe. I don't think the inversion is helping either. Air quality outside right now is appantly more deadly than ciggarette smoke. Great. Just great. When are we moving, again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.