Friday, November 16, 2007

I Should Never Have Watched Dante's Peak

Wednesday morning Drek and I ventured up an unknown mountain with some shady directions in hopes of finding the famed natural hot springs. The hike up was gorgeous. The closer we got to the hot springs the more blue the water became. First it looked green, then white, and finally up at the springs the water was amazingly blue.





As it turns out, there are several little "hot tubs" you can choose from. We picked the warmest. At first I was very nervous, but the spring didn't seem to get any warmer, and we weren't on a volcano to begin with. Finally I decided that only naked couples boil to death in sulphur springs. And we had bathing suits on.

It was a great trip. We (and Bob too, I think) and a a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.