Thursday, August 19, 2010

He Represents Everything I Hate In LIfe. I Hate Him, I Always Have Hated Him, I Always Will Hate Him. I Hate Happy The Clam

In preparation for the second ever Laundry party, I looked up a recipe I posted on my blog a while ago for Thai kabobs. In searching, I discovered a few things;

1) Google's Search-Website program does not work
2) I need to organize my blog a lot better. I created it before tags and once tags were available I didn't use them because I never had used them, but something needs to change.
3) My blog used to be about crazy adventures, parties, and wild antics. Now it's about laundry parties.

This last part really hit me. My life is so boring. What do I have to look forward to? Nothing. What do I have to write about? Also nothing. What is this post about? Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.