Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whoops? What's Whoops?

I went to the grocery store today to get the ingredients for Pi Day (on Sunday we are having a cousin party complete with a pie eating contest!). As I was waiting in the check-out line I was fiddling with my credit card; you know, tapping it on the conveyor belt thing. And then it was gone. It fell down a crack into the inside of the counter. No, I am not kidding. I dropped my credit card inside the conveyor belt counter.

I told the clerk, who told the bagger, who told the person at customer service, but no one thought it could be retrieved. So I left it there. The good news is that if I can't get it out; no one else can either. Ah well, it was time for a new one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.