Saturday, August 22, 2009

Smoking is the Equivalent to Carrying Around a Salt Lick, Laced With a Little Bit of Cyanide

I do not have empathy for smokers. I just cannot grasp the stupidity of people who smoke. When I see an older person smoking, I feel bad for them, I know it's hard to quit blah blah blah...But when I see a young person smoking I just ridicule them. Srsly? You smoke? I cannot even guess how stupid you have to be to start smoking. This only proves my point:

This straight off of Not Always Right (see link on sidebar)


Me: “Can I help you, sir?”

Customer: “A packet of 20 Marlboro Lights, please.”

(I hand him the cigarettes.)

Customer: “Wait, I don’t want these ones.

Me: “Why? They’re Marlboro Lights. Did you change your mind?”

Customer: “No, I don’t want ones with this health warning about cigarettes causing impotency.”

Me: “Ok. Do you want ’smoking harms those around you,’ or ’smoking causes testicular cancer?’”

Customer: “Give me the ‘harms others’ ones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.