Sunday, August 23, 2009

But I Was Netting Butterflies!

For our anniversary (back in July) I had wanted to take Drek to see the musical "The Scarlet Pimpernel" but it wasn't playing until now. So, on our anniversary I gave him the tickets and on Friday Drek and I had a 2nd wedding anniversary celebration version 2.0.
It was amazing! The stage was in the middle of the audience and it rose a story high! The special effects were amazing, the singing was lovely and I had the best date in the whole world. To make it even better, Drek had bought me Lindt chocolate. Yummy!

Afterwards we went home and watched the movie "The Scarlet Pimpernel". Oh, I love that movie so much. I love that I have a husband that wanted to watch that movie. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.