Monday, June 15, 2009

Radioactive Cat, dun-dun-dun, Radioactive Cat




She does not hate me. In fact, she loves me. She wants me to pet her. This morning after Drek left for work she followed me EVERYWHERE and kept rubbing up against my leg and then collapsing on her back to tell me she wanted her tummy rubbed. I would move and she would get up, follow me and ask again. I keep telling her that I can't touch her but I will cuddle with her as soon as she gets her "special collar" taken off (right now she has to wear a collar that announces she is radioactive until a certain date). When Drek is home I'll make him pet Acouchi and tell her it's from me. I don't think she understands.

I love that my baby is home. It makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.