Monday, June 29, 2009

Missed You

Thursday Drek went on another canyoneering adventure. For the first time in forever, I was unable to cuddle with either Acouchi or Drek. It was so sad. I was all alone (expect for the wildly kicking baby in my tummy).

Friday I was supposed to work. Alas, my phone rang early in the morning, waking me up. It was my manager asking me if I had gotten her texts. I said no. She said they said not to come in today. Hey thanks for waking me up to tell me I could sleep in. After I hung up with her, I checked my text messages: 5 new, all telling me not to come in to work, sent at 11:48 pm. Well, no wonder I didn't get them. Yeash.

So I spent Friday reading, computering, cleaning, and trying to stave off panic attacks. Not really seeing how I can be a stay-at-home mom when I can't handle one day of free time. On the bright side, I have become a fan of online communities. I consider myself a member of a mothering site, Freecycle, and this great new forum dealing with great delas (i.e. free). So, although I am not socializing in real life, I am online. For whatever that's worth.

Anyway, Saturday was much better. I went with Krisling and her family up to a HUGE farmer's market. It was so much fun! Afterwards we went to lunch (oh, the yumminess!) and to the Library. We had a fantastic time. Then I came home and cleaned like crazy so Drek could come home to a very clean house. I finally went and picked him up at 11:00pm. Oh, it was so good to see him!

Sunday went great! Drek sang in the choir, I gave my talk than he gave his (he really did a fantastic job) and then we went to Primary, did a great sharing time, then taught our class a really good lesson. All in all it was very successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.