Tuesday, June 03, 2008

4 Days to Meltdown

This morning Mei Mei got a call saying her trip to Palestine (scheduled to leave Sunday) has been cancelled due to crap going on with the Prime Minister and the raised threat level.

This morning I got a call saying my trip to Colorado (scheduled to leave Saturday) has been cancelled due to Grandma being hospitalized.

Today has not been a good day. I am not foreseeing this week getting better, only worse. Doom is coming. Impending doom. The bright side: Megan will home tonight!!! Thank goodness. I'm taking her out for ice cream tomorrow, after her husband takes her to get a massage. Also, Kris is supposedly in Utah. I am not sure when I will be allowed to see her. But, she is here.

Also, for those keeping track: My vacations scheduled this summer: 3
My vacations cancelled within the week of leaving on them: 2
Vacations still left to be cancelled: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.