Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rest in Peace, Flappie

Becasue my computer just didn't feel like my computer, last night I decided to download a new widjet to my mac. I downloaded Flappie, who is much like the little Nanopets that were so popular all those years ago. Flappie needs food, care, and he will show you current weather conditions in your area. He floats there and if you take care of him, he will evolve into something. I loved my Flappie immedidiety, and after I shut down my computer for the night, I felt better about my Mac.

And then my Mac died. Again. And all my music that I HAD JUST PUT BACK ON IT, all the videos that took all night to dowload, and, of course, Flappie, was instantly lost. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.