Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whoa. Talk About Your Fixer-Upper

This weekend has been very productive. Drek's dad came to stay with us for a few days to help fix up our house. I'm astonished at how much he did. On Thursday the missionaries came over to help us in our yard. Drek's brothers also helped us with some stuff, and Drek completed quite a few projects. I think it's safe to say that our fixer-upper home has been turned into a fixed-up home! We still have projects that need done, but all those projects are optional. Our house doesn't repairs anymore, now it just needs improvements!

Well, besides our yard. Our "lawn" is made out of weeds in the front yard, and dead straw in the backyard. We do have landscaping plans to make our yard beautiful, but those will have to wait a few months. Maybe a year. Maybe two years. Ok, probably two years at least. But we'll get there.

After a month and a half of living in this house, we are officially moved-in and fixed-up! Now for the parties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.