Friday, November 12, 2010

Wow, I am not good at this not-blogging thing. You'd think it would be easy. Huh.

Acouchi is still doing great. Maybe a little too great: treats everyday, brushes and massages when Ash naps, lots of attention, copious amounts of cuddle time. She is one spoiled cat. Now she thinks whenever I'm not standing up it is cuddle-time. Yesterday she crawled all over my lap at the dinner table and later when Drek and I were watching a movie Acouchi sat herself between us and demanded to be petted.

I realized this is not the first time I have been faced with huge medical bills that we just can't pay. So I did what I did last time: Screw the doctors. There has to be a better way.

Little research has been done with natural pet cures, but a lot has been done on natural hyperthyroidism in humans, and a lot of people have natural thyroid supplements for cats. So that's what we're doing. I'm not holding my breathe for a miracle; but even if it will help her be healthy and happy for an extra few months, I'll gladly take it. It also helps because I am doing something, I'm just not sitting around waiting for her to die. And I'll keep researching; see what else I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.