Sunday, June 06, 2010

You're Living in the Past. This is the 14th Century!

Saturday was wonderful. Toshi planned a semi-spontaneous trip to Yellowstone! We made a day trip out of it and had a wonderful time.

Have you ever eaten lunch with an elk? I have. We drove around looking for a place to eat, when we spotted three elk hanging out with a lunch crowd. There were about four picnic tables in this little area and three of them were filled with people, watching the elk eat their lunch.



We ate at that picnic table. We were about four feet away from that elk

They enjoyed their lunch conversations and we enjoyed ours.

They ate their food and we ate our picnic food.

So great.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.