Wednesday, June 09, 2010

He Was So Deadly, In Fact, That His Enemies Would Go Blind From Over-Exposure to Pure Awesomeness!

My husband is very wise. I'm so grateful for his unyielding logic, even if I don't always agree with it.

In other news, a week and a half ago I ran the fourteen miles with my dad and my sister. I love running with someone, it's so much better than running alone, and they are the best running buddies ever! The great news is that at the end, I was fine. It was a hard run, but I could have done more. I think I pushed myself to hard on the Thursday before I ran my twelve and half miles and didn't give my muscles time to recover. Lesson learned! I'm so excited for Saturday (the actual race day) I know we will be great and that we will finish and that we will finish in under three hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.