Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is the Point of All Those Push-Ups If You Can't Even Lift a Bloody Log?

This morning I did thirty push-ups in a row without stopping. They were girl push-ups, but still, considering that a month ago I couldn't do more than six girl push-ups in a row, thirty is astounding. Even more astounding: in two more weeks I expect to do one hundred girl push-ups in a row.

Drek and I are doing the One Hundred Push-Ups program. He does army push-ups. I think once we've hit the one hundred push-up mark we'll start over and I'll do army push-ups and he'll do one-armed push-ups with Ash riding on his back. Maybe over the hot coals of a campfire. My husband is that awesome. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds fun!

    Also, next year sounds amazing. 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SuperWoman! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.