Thursday, June 14, 2007

Post one-hundred-one: Long Ramblings

For the last two days, the only songs I have been listening to are "Remember When It Rained" By Josh Groban and "umbrella" by Rihanna. Not that I have a thing for rain right now or anything, the songs are just SO GOOD!! I can't STOP listening to them. They're the kind of song that just sings to your soul. Oh. So good.

Ever since I hurt my foot I have not been exercising. I haven't been walking around, and I have been tired all the time. Yesterday I woke up exhausted (again) and decided I needed to exercise or I would die. That afternoon I did a bunch of yard work and mowed the lawn. It made me feel better and gave me a small boost of energy. I used that energy to hike the Y.

I up with friends just as the sun was beginning to set. The hike is only supposed to take 45 minutes, but took much longer because we found numbered, colored boxes all the way up with little riddles inside. It gave the answer to a previous riddle and then asked a new one. At first we thought it was a guy doing in for his girlfriend, and the last question would be "will you marry me?" but as it turns out, it was an activity for a singles ward. The point was to rescue some watermelon. Which I guess that failed at, because I am sure those watermelons ended up being brutally butchered.

It was great fun, although I really hurt my foot. I feel much better today though. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.