Friday, June 08, 2007

Crutches

I hate crutches!! My palms are so bruised they hurt worse than my foot does! I've gone into Maceys twice already (and I want to keep going back) becase they let me drive around on the little electric cart. It is a blast to drive.

I can't carry anything, including my purse, because it throws my balance off and I will fall. Yeasterday was the Employee Create n Take. I have been looking forward to it for over a month. The company gave us the paper and supplies we needed, and then showed us how to make five different, darling cards. I put the bag with my cards on my purse, but somone else had to carry it out to the car. On the way they fell out of my purse and I didn't notice. My beautiful cards are all lost and gone. :(

The good news is that my foot is healing really fast. I should be off of crutches by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.