Friday, June 02, 2006

"We have them, repeat, we have them!"

Last night was the best night game adventure ever!

It was a really good turn out (12 people) So we could play the fugitive game. It was so much fun! Afterward we played Ghosts in the Graveyard and Bradley, Jennie and I ended up singing at the top of our lungs so we would be found. Afterward we went back to the house and played Super smash Brothers, which was hilarious. We ate the most delicious drumsticks and ice cream sandwiches.

Everyone said they had fun so we're going to play again, maybe next week. It's good to have Miriam back, now if only Matt and Pratt would be the cops and Sarah could be a fugitive. . . I could see this being the best game ever.

1 comment:

FYI...
If, in your comment, you do not use code names as I do in my blog, I will edit your comment before I post it.